Beverly House is a 24-storey office building conveniently located in the commercial heart of Wanchai. It offers offices of sizes ranging from approximately 400 to 6,500 sq. ft. with convenient access to multiple public transit options and key amenities ― including the MTR system, public bus lines, banks and government offices.
The property is within 7-minutes’ walk from the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and Government Buildings, which are connected to Lockhart Road by the Wanchai pedestrian footbridge. Beverly House also houses 44 rentable parking spaces, providing tenants a convenient and secure location to park their vehicles.
Central air-conditioning is provided throughout the Building. The system incorporates a central cooling plant serving variable air volume handling units on each floor.
- High speed passenger lifts serving all floors.
- 1 separate lift serving G/F – 3/F
- 1 service/cargo lift
Well-served by public transport: Wanchai MTR, public bus, minibus and tram stations are all within 5-minutes’ walking distance.
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre Distance: 450 m | On foot: 5~7 minutes
- Southorn Centre Distance: 260 ~ 330 m | On foot: 3~4 minutes
- Three Pacific Place Distance: 500 ~ 600 m | On foot: 7~ 8 minutes
- HSBC Hay Wah Building Branch
- Bank of China Wanchai (China Overseas Building) Branch
- The Bank of East Asia, Limited 399 Hennessy Road Branch
- Bank of East Asia Harbour View Centre Branch
- Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel
- The Wharney Guang Dong Hotel
- Gloucester Luk Kowk Hotel
- The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts Distance: 550 m | On foot: 8 minutes
- Exits A1 and C of the Wanchai MTR station are both within 120 metres and 5 minute’s walk.
Bus stops for the following 100+ routes are all within 5 minutes’ walking distance
- Hong Kong Island Routes to/from Central and Western District ― 1, 5B, 5X
to/from Causeway Bay, Tai Hang, Jardine’s Lookout and Happy Valley in Wanchai District ― 1, 5B, 11
to/from Eastern District ― 18P, 780, 788
to/from Southern District ― 6, 260, 590
- Cross Harbour Routes to/from Kowloon ― 101, 104, 113
to/from Lantau and the airport ― A11, A12, E11
- Minibus stops for the following routes are all within 5 minutes’ walking distance 10,24A,56
- The tram stops on Johnston Road are 5-minutes’walk from Beverly House.
|Floor||Gross Area||Date Available|
|Low||847 sq.ft.||July 2020|
(852) 2520 1823 / 6191 4707 (Ms Katherine Sung)
(852) 2520 1822 / 6209 0142 (Ms Polly Chau)
Application form for Leasing